The inability to regulate the intake of food, also known as a craving, takes hold on a person in both a mental and physical capacity. Appetite Control contains key amino acids which aid in both areas to help in the reduction of carbohydrate cravings. Physically beneficial components of Appetite Control include L-Glutamine and Chromium.
- L – Glutamine is strongly recognized for its gut and immune support, and has been known to directly reduce carbohydrate cravings and assists in alcohol withdrawal as well.
- Chromium is present in Appetite Control to maintain healthy blood glucose levels that may lead to carbohydrate cravings when unregulated as well as support healthy glucose metabolism.
Amino acids which contribute to the regulation of certain brain chemicals and neurotransmitters which have a direct impact on cravings make up the mentally beneficial components of Appetite Control. These include:
- 5-Hydroxytryptophan (“5-HTP”), which is a naturally-occurring amino acid precursor to serotonin which reduces appetite and food intake.
- DL-Phenylalanine (“DLPA), which suppresses appetite by regulating the release of certain neurotransmitters and elevates mood and reduces pain.
- L-Tyrosine, which is an essential amino acid to convert neurotransmitters that stress depletes. Also elevates mood, increases alertness, and suppresses appetite.
Directions for Use: Take 4 capsules before breakfast and then take 4 capsules before lunch. This is a 30 day supply and will pair well with a 28 day hCG injection kit or our 10ml or 30ml Lipo injection!